Dog Photography, Seattle WA

Friday, April 23, 2010

Unleashed 2010 - Fine Art Pet Photography

I MISSED THIS past "Canine Friday" (I'm very sorry) because I was in Dallas
at an amazing photography workshop. It was all about the fine art of pet
photography. What an awesome program these wonderful photographers
Bev Hollis, Barbara Breitsameter and Teresa Berg organized for 18 other
photographers from all around the U.S.


Bev, Teresa and Barbara

This was my first photography workshop and not my last! I am just so amazed that I was able to meet them, not to mention they taught us for three days straight. They've revealed to us so many tips, tricks and secrets to their success. You will see my results from this workshop in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so great to have you in at our workshop. You are going to go far Chris!

Bev said...

Chris - we were so, so happy to have you. You're work ethic is awesome and your images turned out wonderfully!

teresa Berg said...

Thanks, Chris.... and I'm in LOVE with the beautiful images you're doing. You've got a real gift.