Dog Photography, Seattle WA

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Giants at Glacier National Park

This sister and brother duo (Shekiah on left and Teak on right) were inseparable. I spotted these two giant Malamutes and their owners upstream from me along McDonald creek and knew I had to investigate. They were as gentle as a breeze, and the sweetest and friendliest Malamutes I've come across. They seemed right at home in the wilderness of Montana, but were probably wishing for a few feet of snow.






There's really no size reference here but Teak weighs in a 150 pounds.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos of our two malamutes! I do think they were wishing for snow for sure that day. Thanks for your sincere kindness to our dearly loved companions. There is no doubt that you draw animals to you. You definatly emit trust, warmth and kindness as well as your love to them. I think this must be why our mals were drawn to you! Best wishes,
Karen and Derek Dalton
Kila, MT

Unknown said...

Wow, more great shots, Chris. Beautiful subjects and surroundings!

Nancy said...

Very beautiful -- makes me want to move to Montana but I have a job here.