Dog Photography, Seattle WA

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Seattle Kennel Club Dog Show 2011

I ATTENDED THE show for the first time this year. It was a fun day, as I went with all intentions just to see what it was all about. No planning ahead, just me and my camera for four hours. I shot very little if any of the competitions. But I now know what to expect for next year. I enjoyed my time roaming around all the breeders booths and talking with the breeders and photographing their best friends.

If you love dogs I highly recommend getting out to the Seattle Kennel Club Dog Show next year. Bring your dog's with you if you wish, they'll stretch a thousand smiles on your face and you'll have a blast.


Vogue


This is Kohl
His registered name is Bottomsup Guyliner Kohl.




Time for a Pedicure




This beautiful, sweet and loving Pitbull needs a home and is up for adoption. If you're interested in adopting him go to Bullseye Dog Rescue to see if he's still available.




This is Ruby above and Duke is the sleepy head you see below.



D O G • T I R E D


Marlee collecting donations in her orange vest as she lays in the walkway.






Six month old Bull Mastiff






Agnes the Sweetheart.






L O O K ! I Can See Myself

No comments: